I am a beginner knitter. This is my knitting blog. I intend to post past projects as well as future projects here.

Monday, November 13, 2006

another pix of green blanket progress


A friend of mine wanted to see the progress I have made on the green blanket. With my tooth extraction last Wednesday, I haven't made much progress. :) I hope I am off the pain medication soon and can go back to this. I am on the 3d skein! Wow...this will take about 8 skeins if I am estimating correctly. Doing the pin tucks is not that difficult (once you learn). but, I am not looking forward to seed stitching the sides (the pattern had you do a few of them that you can see at the bottom, and then put the sides on a stitch holder..I have to go back after the entire blanket is finished and seed stitch up both sides and join. Can you say yuck! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home